We are pleased to invite you to virtually attend the ConScienS Conference to be held on June 21-22, 2021.
The ConScienS Research Center is an extensive scholarly research platform that provides participants with research opportunities in a multidisciplinary context with international participation. ConScienS has been established by the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies which is located in the Overlook Center, Princeton, New Jersey, USA. All conferences organized by the ConScienS Research Center are done in partnership with the Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies (RAIS), and the Scientia Moralitas Institute.
ConScienS conferences aim to bring together researchers, academics from various academic disciplines and specialized professionals from around the world to share their experiences and exchange research results on multidisciplinary topics. We are glad to report that we have had contributors from 80 countries in the past 5 years.
The accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISSN 2578-8574 and will be indexed in Google Scholar, IDEAS/RePEc, Econpapers, CEEOL, etc.
Due to circumstances related to Covid-19, we will be compelled to host the conference entirely online on the Zoom communication platform.
Pay for an Online Presentation at the conference that will take place on June 21-22, 2021 and we offer you the opportunity to present for free at another online conference (Publication included).
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Management, Business Studies, Finance and Economics, Marketing, Politics and International Relations, Law, Jurisprudence, Science and Technology Studies, Religious Studies, Psychology, Sociology, and Philosophy, Education, Anthropology, and Linguistics, Communication, Computer and Information Science, Social Policy, Social Work, Public Affairs, Social Behavioral and Economic Sciences, Human Resources, Geosciences, Demography and Social Statistics, Methods and Computing, Development Studies, Geography and Environmental Studies, Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Biological Studies, Faith and Society, Diplomacy Studies, Human Development, Globalism, Social Justice, Health and Well-Being, Language Studies, Migration, Ethnicity, Consumerism and other topics.
The virtual presenters can prepare the content for the presentation in one of the following ways:
• Giving a virtual presentation live, via Zoom
• Recording a video of the presentation (mp4 or any other multimedia file)
• Creating a PowerPoint presentation with slides and a voice-over
PAPER ONLY (Not-attending authors)
If you have an additional paper or you are unable to virtually attend the conference but you want your paper to be published in one of our publications, you can choose the “Paper only” option when you submit your paper or register.
See AUTHOR GUIDELINES here
- Early Bird Registration deadline (including special offer) – $199 (Until May 25, 2021)
- Normal Registration – $249 (Until June 8, 2021)
- Paper only (without attending) or Additional paper – $79 (Until June 8, 2021)
- Abstract deadline: June 1, 2021
- Full paper deadline: June 5, 2021
- Notification of acceptance/rejection: 1 week after submission
- Early Bird Registration deadline: May 25, 2021
- Registration deadlines: June 8, 2021
- Conference Days: June 21-22, 2021
- You need to submit your abstract/s here: www.society.education/submission/
- In order to attend the conferences, you have to pay the registration fee: www.society.education/registration/
- Please check the guidelines for authors here: www.society.education/guidelines-for-authors/
- You will receive a confirmation email in about 3-5 days.
- About a week before the conference date, you will receive an email with the conference Zoom access details. Also, a schedule will be created one week before the conference and you can find it on this link: www.society.education/program/
CANCELLATION POLICY: Canceled Registration Fees will be refunded, minus a $75 administrative fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations 30 days prior to the start of the conference. The same applies for no-shows for any reasons.